The new micro-hydraulic cylinders offer high forces, with a compact construction. Standard piston diameters range from 13 – 24mm and can withstand a maximum pressure of 200 bar. Forces up to 9,000N can be achieved. Stroke lengths can be customized according your application. By using numerous components from gas spring manufacturing, we can provide high flexibility to suit your needs.
A sales representative would be happy to talk to you about your application and provide you with more information about this exciting new product!
Feel free to call us at 1-800-225-4498 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Piston diameter: 13, 16, 19 and 24mm
- Stroke: 30 - 250mm
- Function: double acting
- Operating pressure: max. 200 bar (max. 10 sec, 15% duty cycle)
- Extension force: up to 9000N
- Fluid: Mineral oil HL - HLP acc. DIN51524
- Fluid temperature: -20°C to 80°C